When configuring Voice VLAN on a device, pay attention to the following points:
- Voice VLAN could not be configured as PVID or VLAN members on a port, in other words, PVID or VLAN members on a port could not be configured as voice VLAN.
- Voice VLAN could not be configured on the LAG interface.
- Voice VLAN MUST be configured on the port with trunk port-mode.
- Only one VLAN can be configured as voice VLAN on an interface at a time.
- The system supports a maximum of 10 OUIs, including the default 7 OUIs. In PICOS 2.11.4 and the later version, there is no default OUI, the user is allowed to configure a maximum of 10 OUIs.
- A chassis switch supports a maximum of 4 voice VLANs.