- The maximum number of LAGs supported is model dependent, see the page: set interface aggregate-ethernet.
- The maximum number of member ports supported in the LAG interface is model dependent, see the page: set interface gigabit-ethernet ether-options 802.3ad.
- Both static and LACP LAGs can support the hashing of traffic using the Src/Dst MAC address, the Src/DstIP address, and Layer 4 port information.
- If all member ports of a LAN are link-down, the LAG will be link-down. The LAG will become link-up when at least one member port is link-up.
- The logical function and configuration of LAGs are same as those of a physical port.
Configuring Static LAGs