When configuring DHCP snooping and DHCP relay, pay attention to the following notes:
- DHCP relay only works on the L3 VLAN interface with single VIF, single IP address and single VRID if VRRP is used.
- Inter-VRF routing isn’t support by DHCP relay.
- Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI) is supported in the Active-Active VRRP mode, but NOT supported in the standard VRRP mode.
- Enable IP routing function before using DHCP relay.
- When a DHCP Offer/Ack/Nak message with Option 82 is received, Option 82 is removed before the message is forwarded.
- The DHCP snooping function is only practicable to the clients directly connected in the local L2 domain, rather than connected through a router.
- There will be compatibility issues with DHCP features when upgrading from a version before PICOS 3.7.0, so upgrading from a version before 3.7.0 to this version is not supported.
- When configuring Option 82 in MLAG environment, remote ID should be set to “system-mac” and circuit ID should be set to “port-index”.