Unpacking the Switch
Step 1 Carefully cut the tape that seals the shipping container, and open the top.
Step 2 Locate and remove the AC power cord kit.
Step 3 Lift the Switch from the container, and remove the two foam braces.
Step 4 Remove the antistatic bag from the Switch, and place the Switch on an antistatic mat.
To ensure safe use and to prevent equipment damage, please follow the list below:
- Before cleaning switch, unplug the power cord.
- Prevent water or moisture from getting into the switch.
- Keep the vents unblocked.
- Ensure correct voltage is available.
- To reduce the risk of electric shock and to prevent electrostatic damage to components of the switch, do not open the cover when the switch is in use.