Programmable Internetworking & Communication Operating System Docs ... Click Spaces -> Space Directory to see docs for all releases ...
This command is to control the data packets to forward on a specified LAG .
The configuration of this command takes effect only on known unicast traffic.
set interface aggregate-ethernet <lag_name> hash-mapping mode <mode>
delete interface aggregate-ethernet <lag_name> hash-mapping mode
• <lag_name> Name of LAG interface.
•<mode> Configure hash mapping mode. The default value is ethernet-source-destination.
- advance Use global advanced configure as hash-key
- advanced-resilient Use resilient hashing with advanced configure as key
- ethernet-destination-only Use destination mac as hash-key
- ethernet-source-destination Use source and destination mac as hash-key
- ethernet-source-only Use source mac as hash-key
- ip-destination-only Use destination ip as hash-key
- ip-source-destination Use source and destination ip as hash-key
- ip-source-only Use source ip as hash-key
• This example is configure hash mapping mode to ethernet-destination-only advance for ae1:
admin@XorPlus# set interface aggregate-ethernet ae1 hash-mapping mode ethernet-destination-only admin@XorPlus# commit