Configuration & Launch
Atrium Specific Configuration
1. Enable multi-table on PicOS. Table 252 is the FDB for IP entries. The preference setting instructs the switch to prioritize match on FDB entries over TCAM.
admin@PicOS-OVS$ ovs-vsctl set-l3-mode TRUE 252
admin@PicOS-OVS$ ovs-vsctl set-l2-l3-preference TRUE
Verify multi-tables are enabled.
l2/l3 flow preference is enabled
l3 mode is enabled, table id is 252
2. Next, create a bridge. Using the GUI is the easiest way: point a browser to the switch management port IP address, use the configuration tab, click on the "Create a bridge" button, and give the bridge a name.
3. Click on the newly created bridge and then "Basic Info". Hit the Edit button. Give a Datapath ID (same one configured in ONOS). Select OpenFlow version 13. The fail mode does not matter.
4. Add a new controller: tcp, out-of-band, <controller-IP> and port 6633
5. Add as many ports as wanted to the bridge. Select the port number. Select TRUNK mode (important). Don't worry about the Tag/Trunk and there is no Flow Control.
Step 6: Finally, remember to use the routerMac: 08:9e:01:82:38:68 for all ports when doing configuration in the controller (in addresses.json and router-deploy.py)
Step 7: Verify the appropriate flows have been installed