The set vlans vlan-id private-vlan association command associates the secondary VLAN list with the primary VLAN.
set vlans vlan-id <vlan-id> private-vlan association <secondary-vlan-list>
Specifies the primary VLAN ID. The value is an integer.
Specifies secondary VLAN list in a primary VLAN. The value is a string. E.g. 3, 5, 100-200.
The VLANs in the list need to be previously configured as either an isolated VLAN or a community VLAN.
Configure the association between primary VLAN and secondary VLAN list to specify a PVLAN pair.
- Before setting this command, use command set vlans vlan-id <vlan-id> private-vlan mode <primary | community | isolated> to configure the PLAN types.
- A primary VLAN can be associated with multiple community VLANs and only one isolated VLAN.
- A secondary VLAN (isolated or community) can be associated with only one primary VLAN.
- If you run this command with the same primary VLAN multiple times, only the latest configuration takes effect.
- Associate the secondary VLAN list 2-3 with the primary VLAN 5.