Show voice vlan detail information.
show vlans voice-vlan
Generally speaking, what the command shows contains two logical parts.
This part shows all the oui addresses and their mask and description.
Oui_Address Mask Description 0:1:e3:0:0:0 ff:ff:ff:0:0:0 Siemens phone 0:3:6b:0:0:0 ff:ff:ff:0:0:0 Cisco phone 0:4:d:0:0:0 ff:ff:ff:0:0:0 Avaya phone 0:60:b9:0:0:0 ff:ff:ff:0:0:0 Philips/NEC phone 0:d0:1e:0:0:0 ff:ff:ff:0:0:0 Pingtel phone 0:e0:75:0:0:0 ff:ff:ff:0:0:0 Polycom phone 0:e0:bb:0:0:0 ff:ff:ff:0:0:0 3com phone
2.Specified voice-vlan id
The following example contains 4 voice-vlans. Let's take voice-vlan id:10 for example.
Voice Vlan ID:10 Voice Vlan local priority:6 Voice Vlan dscp:46 Voice Vlan aging time:1440 minutes Current voice vlan enabled port mode: Port Mode Tagged Mac_Address Status -------------------------------------------------------------------- ge-1/1/1 auto false Aging:86274sec
- Voice Vlan ID: 10 means the voice-vlan id is 10
- The following 3 items is global parameters, local priority, dscp and aging time is the same in all the 4 voice-vlans
Voice Vlan local priority:6 Voice Vlan dscp:46 Voice Vlan aging time:1440 minutes
- Port means the ports below are configured this voice-vlan id.
- Mode means voice-vlan mode of the port: auto or manual.
- Tagged means the outgoing packets with OUI source Mac-address from the port will be tagged of not. It has two values: true and false. True means tagged and false means untagged.
- Mac_address displays OUI source Mac-address the port has learned. It shows the result of Oui_Address AND mask.
Status shows the voice-vlan working status of the port.
Status of Voice Vlan
Only auto mode has this status. This port won't be in this vlan after <text> seconds.
Voice vlan is working on the port. The port is in the vlan(voice-vlan id).
Only auto mode has this status, voice vlan is not working on the port.
• This example is to show voice-vlan detail information, ge-1/1/1 is auto mode and aging, ge-1/1/2 is auto mode and working, ge-1/1/3 is auto mode but not working, ge-1/1/4 is manual mode