Users can set storm control mode for a specified port. The storm control function can control the rate of ingress traffic on the physical port. The ratio value is the percentage of the physical link speed.
set interface gigabit-ethernet <port> storm-control <mode>ratio <value>
delete interface gigabit-ethernet <port> storm-control broadcast ratio
• <port> ethernet port
• <mode> packets forwarding mode
- broadcast Storm control for broadcast traffic
- multicast Storm control for all multicast traffic
- unicast Storm control for unknown unicast traffic
•<value> range is [0..100]. This value is percentage of the physical link speed. Note, when the value of the storm control is set to 0, it means that data packets are not allowed to pass.
• This example set broadcast, multicast, unicast storm control for ge-1/1/1:
admin@XorPlus# set interface gigabit-ethernet ge-1/1/1 storm-control broadcast ratio 10 admin@XorPlus# set interface gigabit-ethernet ge-1/1/1 storm-control multicast ratio 20 admin@XorPlus# set interface gigabit-ethernet ge-1/1/1 storm-control unicast ratio 30 admin@XorPlus# commit Commit OK. Save done. admin@XorPlus#